DryerBuzz.com Bizcamp Atlanta March 17, 2012 | State of Woman | OccupyOwnership
It’s BizCamp Registration Week – Register 2For1 – Bring a Friend or Biz Partner for only $125 OR Solo Entrepreneurs Attend for only $75 with promotional code “superweek”. <~~ Hurry While Supplies Last – Click Register to Register
DryerBuzz.com News Podcast and NetTV, in celebration of Women’s History Month (March), will host DryerBuzz.com BizCamp to impact the State of Woman as an entrepreneur. Camp is open to men and women and teams.
The DryerBuzz.com BizCamp: Planting Seeds of Success and Legacy will make history in Atlanta, Saturday March 17, 2012 9am to 4pm at the Loudermilk Center in Downtown Atlanta. DryerBuzz.com BizCamp is sponsored by DryerBuzz.com and the learning channel for entrepreneurs Learn.DryerBuzz.com.
#StateofWoman for women looking to launch or grow their business | #OccupyOwnership for men and women, families, teams, and partners. Choose your track to plant seeds of success.
With DryerBuzz.com BizCamp, a live interactive forum conducive to the uniqueness of enterpreneurs, DryerBuzz.com comes to life in celebration of ten years as the source for the buzz behind the buzz. Yes, online since 2002, DryerBuzz.com is celebrating a DECADE!
The one question we are asked more often is “how did we do it?” To answer that question and more, we launched Learn.DryerBuzz.com. For Women’s History Month, we’re bringing Learn.DryerBuzz.com to you to help launch and grow your business. All of the resources we found that we needed, we’re bringing to you in an action packed day to meet you where you are in your business.
#DryerBuzz.com BizCamp at a Glance
An exciting day of interactive workshops will guide entrepreneurs in refining their business reach; protecting their business and legacies; becoming leaders in their industries; and creating buzz for their business.
Featured Camp Coaches:
- Clyde Anderson, Financial Lifestyle Coach and CNN Financial Contributor, www.FinancialLifeConnection.com
- Vanessa Parker, The Pink Boss Inc., www.thePinkBoss.com
- Travis Townsend, Business Attorney, Townsend and Lockett, www.TownsendLockett.com
- Nicole Garner, The Garner Circle, PR, Lifestyle Marketing, www.TheGarnerCircle.com
- Jaheed Givens, Digital Strategist, SEO Coach, www.Jaheed.com
To help Plant the Seeds of Success, each coach will facilitate an interactive hour at DyerBuzz.com BizCamp as well as lunch with participants.
DryerBuzz.com BizCamp Workshops at a Glance:
- #OccupyOwnership: You Are What You Are Selling
- Plant the Seeds to Leverage Your Harvest
- Learn Your Lane ~ Launch Your Business
- Protect Your Business and Your Legacy
- Market Your Business To Create Buzz
- Become a Leader Online ~ Get Found More Often
DryerBuzz.com BizCamp registration is only $125 and includes full day of workshops, lunch with coaches, and copies of popular selling e-books by BizCamp facilitators. Information on discounts and sponsored scholarships are available by following @DryerBuzz on twitter.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking to launch or grow a business
- Authors looking to expand their audience
- Organizations and Professionals looking to expand web presence
Create Buzz with DryerBuzz.com BizCamp Spring 2012
Join us as a sponsor to create buzz for your brand. Establish relationships with lifetime customers. Meet and mingle with friends and followers.
Earn Money With This Event: Refer friends and colleagues and receive 20% cash back. Acquire personal URL for referrals via DryerBuzz State of Woman EventBrite Affiliate Program.